I am working on the 4th butterfly dragon in my newest series of 4 images...and I hate it. After completing the last one with the bleeding heart I decided to change the butterfly it was based on. I figured a tiger swallowtail was too close to the one that I just finished. So, after spending a few hours on the computer looking at other butterflies I decided on a peacock swallowtail in a blue/green color. I collected a few photos and reworked the drawing to reflect the new piece, then got to work. I finished the flower in one night, then started the butterfly the next day. The black work went in first, then the color...and that's when it stopped working as a painting. The blue green color was too close to the leaves in the flower, and its just not working. He blends right into the foliage of the flower. This will not work. I tried to fix him, but the more I work *sigh* I will be starting the whole thing over from the drawing, and will be going back to the tiger swallowtail that the image was meant to be originally.